EAqua Emergency Filtered Water Bottle
Save money by ditching bottled water or keep one of these filtered bottles in your emergency water kit!
Most water in emergency kits will only last you a short period of time, and they have a limited shelf life. Our 28 oz. water filtration bottle gives you the maximum protection against pathogens, including bacteria, cysts, virus to six logs, organic and inorganic chemicals, heavy metals,
and other contaminants...for an unlimited period of time. If you were stranded somewhere, you can be assured to have at least clean drinking water which can sustain your life for quite a while.
How the Filter Works
Through medical technology, a uniform 2-micron absolute pore size filter was created for the assured reduction and removal of the above contaminants. The high-tech porous plastic micro-filter is impregnated with both the finest granulated activated coconut Carbon available and the exclusive adsorbing media for superior analyte removal capability. In addition, the controlled 2-micron filter contains thousands of Omni-directional pores that result in a “tortuous path” for superior analyte reduction. The exclusive Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration coordinates all processes of contaminant reduction by adsorption, chemical bonding, chelation, and depth filtration.
- Removes up to 99.99% of Contaminants in all four areas of contamination.
- Portable water filtration bottles feature a unique Ionic Adsorption Micron Filter Technology and BIOSAFE®.
- Removes up to 99.99% of the contaminants and pollutants found in fresh water.
- Filters leave in beneficial trace minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Patented filtering technology beats competing products in percentage of contaminants removed.
- Plastic bottles are environmentally safe, re-usable, BPA-FREE, and can be recycled.
- Provide up to 100 gallons of great-tasting filtered water equal to 757 half-liters of bottled water for just pennies a gallon.
We Also Recommend