Ceramcor Xtrema Ceramic Tea Pot (2.5 qt)
Free Shipping! (Continental USA only)
This teapot is ceramic, so it retains heat just like a coffee mug. You can brew tea and leave the pot out without having to worry about it going cold in a matter of minutes like a metal one. This also reduces the risk of stove damage or a potential fire. This teapot requires less energy, saving you money and helping to save our planet.
Xtrema by Ceramcor is the safest cookware available. There are no heavy metals or non-stick chemical coatings to come in contact with your food. Xtrema by Ceramcor is the first ceramic cookware of its kind that combines an innovative ceramic heating surface with a superior ceramic Non-Scratch Easy Clean Ceramic-Glaze that’s unequaled in both performance and safety.
- Xtrema Cookware can withstand 2,700 degrees Fahrenheit. To put that into perspective - steel can melt at 2,200 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Safe & healthy! No trace metals or chemicals leaching from the cooking surface
- Reduces energy use! The ceramic material retains heat longer, which reduces cooking time and thus uses less energy.
- Durable! The cooking surface can not be scratched, even by metal utensils and industrial steel wool.
- 50-year manufacturer warranty for thermal cracking
We Also Recommend